25/06/2015

How the confident live... good luck to you if you tick all these boxes ~!

I read this great blog yesterday on the Internet, scary but it really made me sit up.

It is a list of 13 things confident people do differently

Why was it scary? Because it was so glaringly obvious that I am NOT confident.



Of course it would be great if I read this list and WAM, I was confident. But alas, that was not the case this morning when I woke up. If its not letting the past trouble me and the future worry me,  I then get overwhelmed by the present and forget my purpose. Right here right now.

A wonderful wise friend said to me today, it is all very well knowing what confident people do, but how do we become confident?

Her feedback was a blessing. It is true, at the end of the day we are all powerless, and we really don't have alot of control over our fate. We worry about things we can't change and don't do alot about what we can. This list gives us what we can do. Rather than make excuses, get up and make an effort.

Sure, its a wish list, but why not put it out there that we want to try. Heck I will. I am going to use this list, and remind myself every day to have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment