20/07/2014

Humans and God

Dear Humans,

Something that has been bugging me for a while. And I have to say it. 

Quit blaming GOD for you being an a*&hole

It is not God's fault you want to start wars. It is because you are greedy. It is because you want more oil. It is because you want more land. It is because you want more money. t is because you lack compassion for others, for the earth and for humanity. It is because you are intolerant. It is because you cannot and will not accept that this precious earth is a gift. It is not a right. You do not have a right to own it. And you do not have a right to kill others to own it or take possession of parts of it. Using God as an excuse to kill people is a cowards act. 

God does not take away your loved ones. They die because we are a bodies. Bodies will break down, bodies will get sick. Bodies will deteriorate. We can get killed by drunk drivers, we can die crossing the road, we can die having sex. We can die because we get aids. We can die. Other humans can kill us. I don't know about you but I haven't seen God rock up in a Ford Van and "take" someone's loved one.

Human, stop using God to get close to little children to molest them. Stop hiding behind God to disguise your warped sick depraved mind.

I have arrived at a point in my life where I am so OVER hearing people blame God for everything. Half of the world doesn't believe in God but they criticise him. I am sorry. But I thought you said he doesn't exist ? I am so over people speaking on behalf of God and then acting in the most un loving, un accepting racist hateful ways.

There was a bloke called Jesus. I don't care if he moved a rock the size of my car or not. All I believe and I am inspired by, is the fact that he cared. He cared and helped the poor, the sick, the leppers, the prostitutes and I am sure he loved all people, young, old, fat, skinny, kind, mean. His purpose was to help us understand that it doesn't matter who you love, who you have sex with, who you don't have sex with. If you have sex with one person your whole life or 1,000 people. The point was People. Be kind, be accepting, be humble, try not be judgemental. Try to just be the best person you can be. To animals, to other humans and to the precious earth.

And then there are the people who believe in God. Except when something goes wrong, it is God's fault. (Sounds a bit like Crows supporters). They are taking the Lords name and using it in vain. They are taking the true meaning of peace acceptance and gratitude and turning it into some weird money grabbing corporation that is a warped institution in itself.

Yes life is challenging but we get what we give. We reap what we sow.

I can only hope that I have the serenity to accept the things I can't change, the courage to change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment